1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

URGENT Mini-me working in CT...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Heard from the NRA that Gov. Malloy is trying to FAST track gun legislation as early as next week including a ban on certain firearms, registration, and gun rationing without the hearing process and circumventing the legislative branch of government.

Please do all you can to be heard and don't let our God Given Rights be taken from us.

Expect a mass migration from CT if this goes through and to he!! with having a strong tax base in CT.

TO RED STATES OR BUST!

As Connecticut goes, so goes New England so please try to stop it here.

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

It disgusts me that politicians now routinely say "F^ck The U.S. Constitution" with total impunity. America certainly isn't what she used to be.

-Gary

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Or the State Constitution. We did not elect dictators to the best of my knowledge. What does Malloy know about guns? I've been in the sport for ten years now and what I know could be written on the head of a pin. Where is the expert testimony that guns don't shoot all by themselves? Or that a shed full of expired chemicals could be more dangerous in the wrong hands. Are they interested in collecting expired chemicals? Why does the ruling class think gun owners are stupid enough to rob of their possessions as well as their God given rights?

Again what does Malloy know about gun owners or guns themselves to say all by himself that one should not own them or be restricted? I am willing to bet he doesn't know the simplest terminology with regard to firearms and yet we are to blindly give in to his demands?

The Herod like tragedy (killing of innocents) that occured in Newtown will forever burn in our memories but it does not signify that it is time to lay down our guns or give up our God given rights.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Is anyone obligated to obey laws that were not lawfully created nor constitutionally sanctioned?

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I don't see why we should have to obey Unconstitutional laws. Didn't we try the Nazis after WW2 for obeying orders from an unlawful government?...Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.