1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Urban Urchins

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

See what happens when a community loses its organizer?...

2. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

The guy/gal who recorded this had a lot of balls, and should be commended. Hopefully his/her video leads to many arrests. It could have been very easy for some of the mob there to see him/her recording and turn on him/her.

And as to your comment it funny, but not ha ha. This crap has been going on for a lot of years.

And for your thread title. Are you saying that the video contained hedgehogs? Because I saw no hedgehogs. When I saw urchin I got all excited because hedgehogs are funny and cute.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

They were probably recording it for entertainment purposes...subhuman animals.

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Every day in N. St. Louis, E. St. Louis and/or North St. Louis County (to a lesser extent). It is the only reason that St. Louis gets such a bad rap.

The rest of St. Louie is a nice place to live.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

They were just praticing for the Olympic's that they hope are coming to town!

New Olympic venue, curb fighting!

Sad state, worse city, They don't deserve any chance at the Olympic's

6. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

Fathawk, I would bet it had a lot more to do with Youtube than balls when that video was recorded.

7. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Inner-City Olympics at its finest.

Don't be too harsh about the participants, you could be considered to be profiling and a racist. Who knows, Odumbass may make a comment on how we are overreacting to such things and that we are acting stupidly.

Jim C

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I also think they may have been planning to post it on youtube. Good thing they turned it over. The wrong gangassta might have kept it.

The cities are pestholes, because many people never learned responsibility.

I am a firm believer in low yield thermonuclear slum clearance devices.

HM

9. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I am waiting to see if the "race" card will be played on this one. It will be interesting to see the "spin" if they do play it.

Jim C

10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

After watching the video again and considering that the victim actually died, it occurred to me that 2x4s should probably be banned. At the very least there should be a 5-day waiting period. Does it make sense in a civilized society that just anybody can walk in from the street and purchase a heavy wooden board capable of killing someone like this? Shouldn't only trained carpenters e allowed to buy 2x4s, and shouldn't they be be licensed and regulated by government? After all, it's 2009 and we can't have idiots running around swinging 2x4s like it's the Wild Wild West or something. Think about it.

-Gary

11. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

"After watching the video again and considering that the victim actually died, it occurred to me that 2x4s should probably be banned. At the very least there should be a 5-day waiting period. Does it make sense in a civilized society that just anybody can walk in from the street and purchase a heavy wooden board capable of killing someone like this? Shouldn't only trained carpenters e allowed to buy 2x4s, and shouldn't they be be licensed and regulated by government? After all, it's 2009 and we can't have idiots running around swinging 2x4s like it's the Wild Wild West or something. Think about it.

-Gary"

The 20 or so kicks to the head had nothing to do with it.

Ha,Ha point..........fails.

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Excellent point, Fathawk -- we really need to think about banning hard-soled shoes too. At the very least, each shoe should have a unique code etched into the sole so that an I.D. will appear on whomever's head may get stomped-in by it. And all these public shoe shows just worsen the problem -- private people just sell unregistered shoes to each other with no background checks or record keeping whatsoever. It is critical that we close the shoe show loophole before more innocent people die.

-Gary

13. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

Fox snews said they were swinging "Railroad ties". I think the first crack to the skull with the railroad tie did him in. I did not see 20 kicks to the head on the tape.

tom

14. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Don't even get me started with Railroad Ties. They are basically Assault Lumber and have absolutely no purpose for civilian use other than to kill people.

-Gary

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Semi automatic 2X4's are a danger to humanity and have no real purpose in home usage.

The government should see to it that they are rendered inoperative after the single allowable usage.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.