1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UPS Driver Spreads Holiday Cheer With Middle Finge

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<iframe src="http://www.redlasso.com/embed/?w=468&h=300&id=291130" width="468" height="360" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

2. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I worked for UPS one Christmas while in College. Helped out a driver on a suburban route outside of Buffalo NY on Christmas Eve in 1969. I guarantee you it was a lot of work (and damn cold)...but to flip the bird to a customer would have resulted in immediate dismissal. Yes walking up long driveways is a pain, but it is the job.

I would be hard pressed to come up with a reason not to report this behavior to UPS.

On a more pleasant note we have had a dozen or more UPS drivers serve our business over the last couple of decades and never once have they been anything but friendly and courteous...even when we have a load of heavy boxes!

Bob

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

What makes me think there's some prior history between this customer and driver?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.