1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrading NRA Membership?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I hear of people upgrading their NRA Membership to Life Membership. What does this cost and how do I do it? I have heard several figures thrown around, and I would like to get the facts. Thanks for any help.

Matt Woodson (NRA Member)

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

See link above.

3. skeezix

skeezix Member

$300 life member upgrade - no sponsor needed. From the ar15.com website:

"I just upgraded my regular annual NRA membership to Life. No sponsorship is needed.
    Just call this number: 1-888-678-7894

You do not even need to be an active member or have a Life members sponsorship.
    The phone call is a bit painful but well worth it I think. I do not know how long the upgrade
    special will last. "

I posted the above number on shotgunworld and on the refuge. Folks that have called have not had any issues.

I upgraded my membership by calling 800-672-3888, menu option 3 during regular business hours - (east coast.) On that line you need a life member sponsorship (their name and nra number is all you need) This upgrade is also $300. I was on hold for about 45 minutes - but it took under a couple of minutes once the operator came on.

4. rdf59

rdf59 Member

Matt,
    Google NRA and go to their web site.

5. KCDODSON

KCDODSON TS Member

just upgraded to a life member. Very easy just call the 1-888-678-7894 as posted above.

k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.