1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**Upgraded Silver Seitz Stock & Forearm for sale**

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Harv Shell, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Very nice upgraded factory stock and forearm taken off 1 year old gun in excellent condition.<br> Factory adjustable comb, Ebony grip cap with Seitz gold medallion and Country Gentleman adjustable butt plate with new Gooey pad at this years Grand.<br> Went to Dennis Devault for new custom wood. Pictures show right hand palm swell and checkering pattern.<br> $875.00 includes shipping to the lower 48. Contact Scott at alf162@att.net.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Scott Your E-mail add is crap . I sent you a PM .

3. max trap

max trap Member

What is the length of pull ? looks to have right hand cast...Do you know the dimensions ? thanks Ed

4. smoky

smoky Member

l.o.p. was approx. 14-3/4" , it has slight cast off. wood is in excellent condition. exact measurements i don't have because gun is at dennis devault's shop. if interested email me, and i will get back to you. scott smolkovich

5. smoky

smoky Member

stock is sold pending funds. thanks to all those who replied. scott smolkovich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.