1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UPDATED PAPILLION GUN CLUB MEAT SHOOT

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Titan Trap Team, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Papillion Gun Club will be hosting its annual Thanksgiving Meat Shoot on November 18th. Gates open at 10:00 shooting starts at 11:00, come and have a great day of shooting, food and fun. 16712 So. 87th St. The Lead Miners better half will be here making custom molded ear plugs, custom embroidered shirts and hats and have bags of Terry,s polished reclaimed shot for sale, Stephen Reynolds of MidWest Gun Stocks will also be on hand showing off his custom work, come and see Stephen he does some exceptional work. www.midwestgunstocks.com Also Guns Unlimited will be here, come and talk to Dan Goodsell. Additionally we will be having a reloading clinic at 11:00am. and at 2:00pm.

Hope to see you there. Mark Richards

2. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Nancy will be there doing custom ear plugs and also doing custom embroidery. She will have some of Lead Miners polished reclaimed lead shot for sale. Terry

This is always a great shoot. C U There

3. Lead Miner

Actually the Lead Miner will be at a different meat shoot in Gunnison Colorado hunting Elk with Russ Leedom. There is probably a better chance that you will win some meat at this shoot though. Terry

My better half will gladly sell you some of my polished lead and plug your ears. That way i can afford to go Elk Hunting. I have her trained well but dont tell her that.

4. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

I look forwad to it this is a lot of Fun every year.
    TTT

5. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

6. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THERE

7. Lead Miner

8. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

GATES OPEN AT 10:00 SHOOTING STARTS AT 11:00 SEE YOU ALL THERE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.