1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Update to Whiz White P-W Primer Vibrator order

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by riflegunbuilder, Jul 8, 2013.

1. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

Several months ago I posted wanting to buy one of Whiz's primer vibrators. He wanted an order of 12 to build a group. He and I emailed over the weekend and he ask how much interest where had been in them.

If you are interested in getting one please PM me and /or email Jim. Need to get a count to see if we can have a batch built.

2. Pre-64

Pre-64 Banned User Banned

Need a little more info, i.e., approximate cost?
    Thanks

3. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

I believe the last batch were $125-130.

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Buy one, they work great on my PW 800+.

5. paul7177

paul7177 Member

Photo? Are they automatically activated?

6. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

Paul 7177, look on S & W web site for a photo. The control mounts on the back of powder/shot holdown. A micro switch rides along the rack gear; as rack goes forward switch arm drops closing the connection. Primer tray viberates until rack picks switch back up.

7. fireman41

fireman41 Member

i was one of the origanals i will still like one thanks charlie pm me were to send funds

8. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

Fireman, I will keep you updated. I think I have around 6-8 folks that are interested.

9. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

Guys I spoke with Whiz today. If you are interested in ordering one, please PM me or contact him so we can get a firm count. I sent some of you that had spoken for one a PM earlier today.

10. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

If you get the dozen, I probably won't start on them until after bird hunting here in SD and that's early November.

I am just too busy right now with the Perazzi and P/W stuff.

Whiz

Got a call from a buddy telling me my above post had typos... guess so. I suspect the coffee spill puked-out the keyboard. Sorry, as it's been replaced.