1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UPDATE SERVICE, dear friend Gene Wilmoth(pics)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bill Roberts, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

Gene's service will be held this coming Sat the 13th, at Shaw and Sons Funeral home in Yakima at 1:00 PM.

It's with a very sad and heavy heart that I have to tell you we lost a dear friend, Gene Wilmoth passed away in his sleep last night.
    He was one of the best people I have had the privilege of knowing. Fun and games shooting will not be the same without him.

His friend,
    Bill Roberts
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

God bless You and his Family, It sounds like He was blessed with Dear Friends as well

Mark

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Bill, sorry to hear of your friends passing. Our condolences to his family and friends.

Hap

4. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Gene was one of the most enjoyable people to have at a shoot. Never a complaint, and always there to have a good time. He supported any shoot I would hold at the club. I will miss him. Northwest fun shooters have lost "one of the good guys". Rick Kobayashi. aka little gambler.

5. Bill Roberts

Up with pic's

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Bill, I really appreciate you adding the picture. I thought I remembered him but was not sure since it has been alnost 10 years since I used to shoot at your club. Now that I have seen the photo I do remember Gene. I shot a draw buddy with him once. He loved the games as I remember. God bless his friends and family and especially you Bill.

7. Bill Roberts

Thanks Tom. He was special to all of us here.

8. Glass balls

Glass balls Member

Oh no! We will miss him dearly. shooting fun and games with Gene and the rest of the "good ole boys" will always be among my fondest memories. Please keep us informed of the time and date the shooters at Rattlesnake will be honoring him. My condolences go out to his family as he will be missed by all who had the opportunity to meet him.

Chris Q.

9. Bill Roberts

Up for service info

10. Bill Roberts

Up for Gene one more time! Annie on the line buddy!

Service is Sat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.