1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Update on Wayne Mays from facebook post

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by g7777777, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Update on Wayne Mayes, from John Haugh tonight:

"Each time I post I wish I could say that Wayne jumped out of bed today and wanted to tell me a joke. His miracles come one inch at a time. The grafts are doing what they are designed to do. Many more to go. The doctors are lessening his sedation, so other body functions can do their thing. His nervous system is responding more because of the lower sedation so he has more eye movement, etc. When Linda asks him to move his toes or something of that nature, he does, so we know he hears her voice and all the encouragement coming his way. He still cannot respond, but he knows everyone is pulling for him (no pun intended). With that good news comes the other side of the coin: With less sedation, he feels more pain. It has been a month ago today that the accident happened. Seems like yesterday and seems like a lifetime. I'll close as always, reminding everyone that the prayers, etc. are working, so don't stop for a second."

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Thank You Gene, Jeff

3. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

Thanks for posting the update Gene.

4. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Recovery from burns is about painful as it can get. He needs our prayers and

so do the others around him. Ken U

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.