1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Update on Sis/shot bag products for Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

My sister, with Pancreatic Cancer, is still alive and doing better than anyone thought she'd be doing. She's gone from approx 155 lbs to about 108 lbs. Even her Drs., at Mass General are amazed that she's still fighting! It's been a long and ugly fight and I have to give her so much respect and credit for the fight she's hanging into.

I've filled all the orders from my sale (and the money has been put to good use....Thank you all who ordered products)

I'm going to take the next month off from sewing and try to spend as much time with her that I can. She's on a few (7) new Meds and can go out to lunch once and a while and is looking forward to her first Grandchild that will be born this November!!!!! I need to spend as much time with her and help her plan the Baby Shower.

Thank you for all the prayers and support....I appreciate them all.

Keep praying! It's working and we hope there is a cure before she won't be able to fight anymore!

Everyone please remember her in your prayers! The prayers have seemed to work and that's all we have right now for her to see this little part of herself come into the world. I appreciate all the support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.