1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

update on birth certificate

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by TOOLMAKER 251, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I just heard a video on MSNBC that the SCOTUS will likely not hear the case about Obama's birth certificate because the voters already ruled on it. Sound like there scared of being hung from the nearest tree. A decision will be anounced on monday.

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Cowards,,

In laymans terms "CHICKEN SHITS"

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Arnold for pres in 2012 !!

4. shadow

shadow Active Member

A lame excuse if I ever hear one. It would have sounded better if they told the truth and admitted that they want to avoid the street riots that would for sure happen if they voided the election of Obama.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

What total stupididty.

I am sure lots of voters may very well have went the other way if they knew about this mess.

So then what would they be ruling on?

Get a rope.

HM

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

That is absurd legal-speak. The voters DID NOT vote on his legal qualification to be president; Nutural Born Citizen. The vote was conditional on such status. There is no mechanism in place to assure such status prior to an election. Perhaps there should be. Nonetheless, if he is not qualified to be president by virtue of his not meeting a constitutional requirement, the citizens and the Constitutions must be able to count on the US Supreme Court to rule on his meeting the requirements NOT on the virtue of such requirements. To ighnore the Constitution on this matter is dereliction and nothing less. If this is true the US Supreme Court has lost any claim to legitimacy and the Constitution itself need not be universally observed - only when it suits!.

Perhaps this is the first installment of the "reparations" we will be required to pay. The price - the trashing of the Constitution and a constitutional form of government! The new norm will be, "It's OK if you can get away with it!"

7. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Rick, Very insightful. The Supremes are "slime ball cowards." Question: Were the Justices cowards when they put George W. in office? I believe they are the same group except for Roberts and Alito. Are they the new "cowards."

And more insight. "Money talks and Bullshit walks." So does this imply that the SCOTUS is being bought off? Wow! The US has a history of all kinds of things but I don't recall a time anyone on the US Supreme Court was accused of being bought off. Do share. Who is getting paid?

8. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Most people just do not care about this issue..they feel it is a sour grapes attack from disenchanted right-wingers...

9. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Have any of you pinheads ever asked yourself why this was not an issue with the Republican National Convention, the Republican National Party, John McCain, Sarah Palin and all the other Republican and Democratic candidates who ran against Obama?? Food for thought!!

Rick

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

mizzou,,would you prefer to have a non-american as president?????????

11. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

oicu812: Non-American you say..Prove it

12. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

nuff said,,,

If those people in the electoral college vote for him with no proof of his being eligible they are committing treason,,,

13. JOND

JOND TS Member

Maybe they are afraid we "can't handle the truth"! JOND

14. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

They have all the proof they need...Vault copy is available for viewing..on to the next conspiracy please..

15. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Just where is the vault copy available for viewing?

16. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Kind of hoping the illegitimate fool remains President. This is going to be fun. I want to see the fool pull all our troops out of Iraq as promised, let all the terrorists prisoners at Gitmo go as promised, dismantle our nuclear arsenal as promised, stop spying on terrorists in this country as promised, make poor dumb trash live the good life without having to work as promised, make blacks white and women men as promised, make all illegals legal as promised, take us off of fossil fuels as promised, make Islamic terrorists love us again as promised, make world peace as promised, etc. I am really looking forward to watching this Bozo and his band of clowns running the country. The next few years should be the most fun of my life.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The same stupid sheep that thought they were electing a "Black" man will swallow whole all the excuses that will be brought for his non-performance.

It will be comprised mostly of finger pointing at the Bush Administration.

Liberals and pit bulls have one thing in common: not letting go even when the cause is lost.

It's not going to be an easy decade, and I hope I am around when it goes away. The people I have spoken to on the other side have one thing in common, they will not let go of their sadly unfeasible philosophy.

I hope the internment camps can be transformed into mental health facilities.

HM

18. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

ou.3200: available in Hawaii, in the vault of course..

19. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

"all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" (Edmund Burke) He was so right.

20. old folks

old folks TS Member

mizzou, i am with you and your modern 12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.