1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Update on BAMA (aka) Don Myers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BAMA, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

I am sorry for the delay in updating everyone

I am so overwhelmed at the hearts of all I see here.. and the good wishes
    it is so appreciated and the strength your sending is helping to make it threw this trying time *huge hugs *

The local service for Don will be Saturday Nov. 15th, 2008 at 2pm
    at the Prescott VA Chapel ..500 Hwy 89 North, Prescott .. after the service there will be a celebration of life at the Antelope Lanes bowling center (in the bar) just off of Hwy 69, at 6301 E 2nd street, in Prescott Valley

again.. I thank everyone so much for the love you have shown

Chevy

I will start a new thread with this info.. in case some miss this

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Never met Don but I spoke with him via e-mail several times. So sorry he lost his battle and we will think of you both in our prayers. Jeff Westlund eugene,Oregon

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Chevy,

There is no way I can get up there this Saturday, but I will bow my head and say a prayer for you, your Family, and Don @ 2 PM so you know I will be thinking of you and the family at that time ... Again if there is anything I can do please call ... May God bless and watch over you just like Don would of ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. BAP

BAP TS Member

Sorry to here of your loss. I shot with Don when he was here in Alabama and he used to come shoot with us here at Dixie. I too will say a silent prayer for him Sat. while at the Alabama - Mississippi State game. He was a fine man and a fierce competitor. Bill Parson Jr.

5. locdoc

locdoc Member

Prayers and condolences, Chevy. God bless.

Doug Whiton (New Hampshire)

p.s. I still carry the Springfield .45 that Don sold me a few years back. dw

6. bas

bas Member

Thanks for this information, Chevy.

7. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Chevy:
    We have not met and I never met Don, but I did exchange emails with him last spring. I promised to pray for him and will continue to do so for you. My heartfelt condolences to you.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

8. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

i failed mierably posting links to the obituary.. i will paste them here

thank you for your love and patience with me .. Chevy

newspaper... http://prescottdailycourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=167&subsectionID=468&articleID=61294

funeral home.. http://www.ruffnerwakelin.com/memorials.asp?page=mdetail&id=676

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.