1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Update: Harlan Clinics - Refresher Added in PA!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by David J Comroe, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Dear Friends,

Seven-Time All America Team Captain and 2012 Trapshooting Hall of Fame Inductee Harlan Campbell will be making his first ever spring visit to Pennsylvania. The spring clinics will be held at Lower Providence Rod & Gun Club in Audubon, PA.

I have availability for the two-day clinics on Thursday/Friday April 18th/19th and Saturday/Sunday April 19th/20th. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

If you are interested please let me know as he is getting a lot of inquiries for the clinics. You can email me at djcomroe@gmail.com with any questions you might have.

Thanks,

-dave

2. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Update: Both two day classes are now full.

We are having a one-day refresher clinic on Wednesday April 17th. If you have taken a prior Harlan Campbell clinic and are interested in the refresher, please email me above.

Thanks,
    -dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.