1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Update-Feinstein

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Any word yet on the petition that was on here recently about the 25,000 signature petition to recall Sen. Diane Feinstein? I am sure enough signatures were achieved but what now.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Last time I looked there were more than 25,000 signatures. It took about 4 days to get them. Bulge.

3. 100straight

100straight Member

Those petitions are only considered informational according to a White House aide that I heard being asked about this petition and others on NPR a few days ago. He said that the President only considers the petitions that he deems to have "merit." The aide referred to others as "extreme" and explained the President doesn't give those much consideration becaused they come from people who are "out of touch" with the "majority" who elected the President to his second term.

Short answer:

You will not hear anything about these petitions, nor will they be acted on by the President.

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Jump....Jump.... Jump..... Jump around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.