1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Update: 347 Sheriffs & 14 State Sheriff Assns.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GunDr, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

These sheriffs has made statements or signed pledges to NOT enforce anymore unconstitutional gun control laws.

Is your sheriff listed...if not, ask him why not.

My sheriff has yet to reply. I told him I would ask again publicly in our local newspaper.

What has surpised me are the sheriffs in the larger Metro MN counties that are on the list.

One last thing, do not forget to approach your local county administators on their stand. Use the NY counties as an example for them telling the state that their county will not stand for any further restrictions.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe

I'm glad our sheriff is one who is standing up against it, Terry Box, Collin Co Texas

I am really surprised because Collin Co is trying to be like Calif on a lot of things, glad they didn't get to the sheriff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.