Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Yard Sale

641 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  trapwife 
#1 ·
Once again Karla will be holding a "Yard Sale" at the MO Fall Handicap. Come by our camper (Cardinal 5th wheel) at the far west end on Tuesday, Oct 2 and take your choice of a belt buckle for $5, $10 and up. I will also have a limited number of leather bags. All items are trophies that Leo has won over the years.

#2 ·
Once again Karla will be holding a "Yard Sale" at the MO Fall Handicap. Come by our camper (Cardinal 5th wheel) at the far west end on Tuesday, Oct 2 and take your choice of a belt buckle for $5, $10 and up. I will also have a limited number of leather bags. All items are trophies that Leo has won over the years.

#5 ·
You may try posting some of the items here if you get a chance, i'm sure there are people here would love a change at some of the nice stuff you have to offer but won't be at the shoots your at (although i'm sure you probably don't have a problem selling everything you want to LOL)

#7 ·
Heck, you don't have to buy something to get an autograph...just don't ask Leo to sign along the bottom of one of his personal checks...I've tried that and didn't get very far. Bring your hat or a Trap&Field or something and he would be glad to sign for you, oops I mean your grandson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.