1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Freddie & Fannie Hearings

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BT-100dc, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA) will be holding hearings later in November about wrongdoing of Freddie & Fannie which was the first domino of this mortgage mess. I'm outraged that it has taken so long (Democrats controlled Congress, Obama Presidential election, etc.) and I will predict that no one goes to jail nor any justice will be done to go after the people responsible. The reason I mention this is because of the trillon dollars lost in 401(k)'s, IRA's and so on. I'm sure that many of you are mad as hell that your financial future has been affected, by at the least mismanagement, incompetence, possible criminal behavior and so on. This injustice must be addressed through contact of congressmen, newspapers and so on. If a thief stole from you, you would demand justice be served and those responsible held accountable; we know that Freddie & Fannie "cooked the books" and what makes those responsible any different from Enron officials? Freddie & Fannie executives are enjoying the millions that they made, are you?

2. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Having a Democratic congress investigate Fannie and Freddie Mac is like hiring Frank and Jessie James to guard your payroll.

Ed Ward

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Dodd and his fudge packer, Schumer and the guy who advised Obama financially for starters should all go to Sing Sing.

Any of those vultures who took multi million dollar exit visas too.

I'm sure the Obama Truth Squad will rewrite history and let them off the hook.

When I was young, I used to read How the Party in Russia rewrote the books so that Rusians were believed to have invented just about everything.

Maybe Al Gore will ultimately get credit for the Internet after all.

HM

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Will Obama chief of staff be investigated for his part in this fiasco?

5. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Yep, smoke and mirrors, plus, letting the Fox guard the hen house. Same S*** different day.

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Barry Goldwater Jr summed it up best:

"You don't let the dog watch your food, and you don't let the goverment watch your money"

SPOT ON, NUFF SAID!!!!!!!

7. eagles11

eagles11 TS Member

school teacher,

I think you have made a very unfair comparison. Frank & Jesse James would have given you their work that your payroll was safe and you could have believed them.

Not sure that is true for the current government.

8. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The hearing shouldn't be too long...all they need to do is go to youtube. All of the evedence of politicians putting a foot in their mouths is there.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Oh with the cameras rolling,,,,they won't be able to contain themselves,,,,let's see how many times the blame President Bush will be blamed for it....my guess is during the monkey trial it will be 52 times....what is your guess???,,,let's get a pool going

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.