1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Up Grade my trap gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ccampbell, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccampbell

ccampbell Member

Hi,I have been shooting a early model Browning BT-99,which is pretty beat up and in need of restoration and was thinking about buying a used Ljutic Dynocik that is according to the seller in perfect shape,and the price seems to be reasonable,I guess my question is how do the 2 guns compare with 1 another,as for as reliability,and handeling,1 thing that the Ljutic has that my Browning doesn't is screw in choke tubes,and also a adjustable comb,my average at 16yds.is around 90 with the BT-99. Any comments,and help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,Carl Campbell

2. hwy13

hwy13 Member

Hello Carl,,

The search for the " right " shotgun almost never stops, the hunt is very enjoyable, it takes a lot of rounds to become accustom to your latest shotgun.

You are one step ahead if you can keep your present shotgun as a " go to "
    back-up. Go right ahead and up grade from time to time. None of the major
    brand names are wrong.

3. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Your headed in the right direction if you are looking at a ljutic...cant go wrong there. BYG

4. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Get the Ljutic! One of the best!

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Shoot it before you buy it. Then you can make an informed choice. HMB

6. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Don't make the same mistake a lot of us do. Have a gun that you shoot very good. Trade it for a nicer piece of Bling. I wish I had my Daly back in the worse way now. I realize that the gun and I belonged together only after it was gone. Made the 130 mile trip to buy it back from Jaqua's the next day but it sold the same day I let it go on trade.

I did replace the Daly with another Daly but not the gun if you know what I mean.

Rock

Jim

7. plaw

plaw Active Member

ljutics never break,they are the most reliable gun on the market,get the number off the ljutic and call them Nadaine will be able to tell you everything about the gun including what the point of impact is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.