1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

--UP--Bump-- Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chessney, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chessney

chessney TS Member

When selling something.What would be an approprate # of bumps before I gets to be too much?...Ziggy

2. chessney

chessney TS Member

Pat I'm not selling. I have seen some other stuff that I thoght was over done..But your tip is a great idea!...Ziggy

3. JRW

JRW Member

Pat has another good tip also. (Never take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time) Jerry

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I get a little tight jawed when guys bump up their for sale item hourly or even several times a day. It's been a while since I've sold anything but my MO is to hit it once a day for maybe 3 days and if it doesn't get a rise from ANYone, I let it die and maybe try again in a few weeks. If I'm getting hits, I'd not hesitate to move it up over several days until I got a sale. That's never needed more bumps in my experience....Bob Dodd

5. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

just do as Gene77777 does...start a new thread about once ever 3 weeks then put everyone that replies to the thread on the no-sell list. hehehe

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Maybe some support this site WITHOUT a blazing advertisement...in another financial arrangement. It just could be that things are not so, linear, obvious.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.