1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Unsingle Barrel For Browning XT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Smithy47, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

I currently have a Browing XT and would like to have an unsingle barrel for it. Does anyone know if they are available to be fitted to my shotgun and what the cost would be? Thanks in advance! Bob

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Probably won't find one; many have tried. Best to off your XT and buy a Combo.

AndyH

3. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Andy, thanks for the advise. Bob

4. SMSGT

SMSGT TS Member

I saw one that Moneymakers in Omaha had built a couple years ago. I think it was close to $2000. SMSGT

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The Brownings are hand fitted.

Sell your gun, which won't take long, and buy the Unsingle Combo. You will love the gun. Browning has really done their homework on this one.

6. Frye

Frye TS Member

I have the xt and the xt unsingle combo and they do not interchange. I tried out of curiosity and the barrels aren't even close to fitting. I suppose if you had the resources to get a smith to fit an unsingle to an xt receiver it could be done but in a side by side comparison, my unsingle XT has a longer forend piece than the standard XT and they don't fit the barrels either.... probably best to get the combo and go shootin'...
    I'm very happy with both of my XT's... fantastic guns for the money.

7. Frye

Frye TS Member

yukon, No both of my XT's are new this year. I picked up the XT around June 08 and the Combo about 3 weeks ago. My forearm piece will fit directly onto my Dads XT. The the unsingle set up doesn't fit anything but the gun it came with.

8. djcuda

djcuda Member

Eyster makes a nice unsingle for the XT.
    Dave

9. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Dave, can you give more specifics on "Eyster". I did a goggle search on it and could not come up with anything. Thanks in advance for the info. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.