1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Unsingle adjustable rib

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Al391brown, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al391brown

Al391brown Member

I'm struggling. I've been shooting a model 12 trap for years now I want to shoot doubles. I bought a combo over/under unsingle with adjustable comb and are having problems with poi. How do I adjust the rib to make the gun shoot where I look?

2. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

You set the comb comb height. Don't worry about how the rib looks. Pattern it till you like what you see. adjust the rib till beeds are stacked or pretty close or however you like. Then go set the trap on straight aways. And play with the height. Shoot under the target till you no longer hit it, shoot right at the target! find the spot where you consistantly shoot say 4 inches under the target. And if ur shooting the bottoms off. Raise come a tad. And try again. rember comb height is what changes poi. The rib is just how you see.

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Can you adjust the height of the front of the rib, the rear of the rib, or both? HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.