1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

University of Cal. "Leadership" MUST be Nuts!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by pyrdek, Jul 12, 2013.

1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Napolitano leaving Homeland Security to become president of University of California system

Here is a link to the Click Here

Homeland Security qualifies you to run a multi-campus university system????

Gee, maybe the students at the schools can now be groped before entering the classroom??? Oh and don't forget, no liquids more than four ounces. That can cut out the Bloomberg hated large soda pop drinks. I am sure that the students will feel so much "safer" now that she is going to be running the place!

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

University of Cal.

She is the perfect leftist to lead the corrupt people who make up the California University system. That system has always been a bastion of leftist lies, waste and corruption and she fits the leadership requirements well.

Frankly I think this is more about another one of Obama's rats leaving the ship than what she is trying to make it appear to be.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

University of Cal.

Has to stay on the public teat!! can't make it in the private sector!!

Lying is just one part of "indoctrination", she'll fit right in to any University campie!

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

University of Cal.

Commiefornia deserves her!!

Curt

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

University of Cal.

She will most likely be headquartered in San Diego so she and Mayor Filner should work well together being they are both leftist sell outs who are up to their eyeballs in corruption.

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/top-stories/filners-implosion-accelerates-with-sexual-harassment-claims/?utm_source=CAPoliticalReview.com&utm_campaign=2ecd97844f-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b855a22bd3-2ecd97844f-302205453

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

University of Cal.

Somehow I feel more secure knowing the director of homeland security is resigning

7. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

University of Cal.

Seems like a natural move for her. She was never competent at Homeland Security so the University system should be a piece of cake. Aside from that she's worn out her welcome in her home state of Arizona. Conservatives regularly move from California to Arizona, a Lib leaving Arizona for California makes sense.

Robert

8. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

University of Cal.

I understand she was once Arizona governor. But I never could figure out what qualified her to be head of homeland security...with no apparent law enforcement or security credentials. Only thing apparent is she is of the same ideology as Obama and would be willing to circumvent the truth for him. ed nichols

9. brownk80

brownk80 Member

University of Cal.

Just goes to show you that Stanford is a better school. They chose Condie Rice. See what happens when you get first choice.

Brownk80

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

University of Cal.

Napolitano is a She?? Are you sure? I guess that is something the UC Medical department can look into.

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

University of Cal.

Probably petitioned for the position so she could get married.....

12. hose 'em down

hose 'em down Active Member

University of Cal.

Wasn't she the lawyer attacking, then proposed Justice Charles Thomas, nominee to the Supreme Court on behalf of ...what's her name ( I forget now) for her aledged sexual harassment claims against Thomas which were never proved, as I recall, and he was confirmed.

She was AZ attorney gen and then gov before leaving for DC to do the HLSD secretary and newly border un-security expert. Uh huh.

Ernie....in AZ

13. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

University of Cal.

She joins Donna Shalala in screwing up the future of America.

14. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

University of Cal.

and at three times her current salary...

15. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

University of Cal.

I'll tell you what qualifies her. She is a total quisling who has done the bidding of her masters. She knows a lot which could put some hurts on the main corrupters so of course she has to be shepherded into a rich position where you can be a total airhead and still "succeed", as a reward for keeping her mouth shut.

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

University of Cal.

The DHS position was a natural, likely a payoff for leaving the Arizona border open for millions of illegal entries.

Arizona has finally gotten a good governor after a couple very slippery spots in the road.

(So has Wisconsin)

HM

17. Avatar

University of Cal.

I heard some University of California person on the radio burbling on about how wonderful she would be in shaping the university's version of the California Dream Act. Based on how it was while I was there, I suppose that means giving in-state tuition and Cal grants to illegal aliens, so long as they are non-white, while having an entire department fighting to deny in-state tuition rates to American citizens who have moved to California from other U.S. states...

18. Avatar

University of Cal.

I heard some University of California person on the radio burbling on about how wonderful she would be in shaping the university's version of the California Dream Act. Based on how it was while I was there, I suppose that means giving in-state tuition and Cal grants to illegal aliens, so long as they are non-white, while having an entire department fighting to deny in-state tuition rates to American citizens who have moved to California from other U.S. states...

19. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

University of Cal.

Another corrupt sweetheart deal.

20. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

University of Cal.

Rick, you forgot - Al Gore invented the internet.