1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Universal Firearms Corp. Model 2051

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1100 is number 1, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1100 is number 1

1100 is number 1 TS Member

I have a Universal Firearms Corp. Model 2051 Over&Under that i would like to get some information on, Tell me what you know.
    Thanks.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I don't remember the model I had but I had a Universal 20Ga. OU field gun in the 70's that I started shooting trap with. I shot it quite a bit before giving it to my brother. It shot well and I had no problems. As I remember it was very reasonably priced. I thought it made a great field gun.

It was pretty fancy for the price. We sold quite a few to our hunting customers and I don't remember ever having any problems with them. Not much help but that's all I remember reliably. I'm not sure but I think it was Italian. If not it was Spanish.

3. setter

setter Member

Try this!

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

There's one on Gun's America in 12ga. for $365. It's like mine, double triggers and all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.