1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Universal child health care in Hawaii goes kaput..

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Only took seven months before universal child helth care in Hawaii crashed because it used up its budget. And this was ONLY for children, not adults. I'd like to see Obama asked how HIS universal health care plan will be different.

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

He will tax those making above $250K you silly thing. Won't cost the rest of us a dime. Bull fritters. Jake

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Jakey...

Thats $250K... but I'm a small business owner and waiting to see what happens... but have my KY Jelly for the Obamacolonoscopy just in case.

Jay

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Everything is going to be free under Obama. Free health care, free tution, free everything. I can't wait. With everything being free I wonder who will continue to work? I sure as hell ain't going to work if everything I need is free.

Free!! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, free at last!!

5. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

ttt

Tom(AJ100)

6. Laudygirl

Laudygirl TS Member

You must remember anytime you listen to a Obama/Biden stump speech, when they use the word "invest" substitute "tax" and you will get the real picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.