1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Unique Kolar 4-sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Williamson, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Williamson

Williamson TS Member

Unique side plate Kolar with deluxe gold trim. This gun was shown in the Firearms Engravers Guild of America 2002 Collectors Edition magazine.
    Comes with a top single barrel, weight set, choke tubes, an extra unfinished adjustable left-handed stock, pull and/or release trigger and an Americase. Will sell all for $11,500.00 or if you want the gun without the barrel offered. Will sell for$9,000.00 Steve Williamson (661) 268-0810 I will have the gun at the Redlands New Years shoot and in Tucson at the Spring Grand. Remove kolar from my email address if replying by email.

2. Williamson

Williamson TS Member

TTT

So far I have had a few emails on the extra stock. Seems to be a good market out there for Kolar LH stocks. If someone buys the gun that doesn't need the LH stock
    I will pass on the interested parties info. I have also been asked for pic's of the gun and as soon as one of my grand kids show me how to do it I will.

3. Williamson

Williamson TS Member

4. Williamson

Williamson TS Member

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT Please buy Steve needs the money...

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Grandkids??? You mean that the young and beautiful Eileen is a grandmother??? Couldn't be, could it? Where does the time go?

7. Williamson

Williamson TS Member

Yes, Chango2, Eileen is a step grandmother dearest. Hard to believe that she is
    a teenager and a grandmother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.