1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Unions

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by seattlesue, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlesue

seattlesue TS Member

Are domestic Terrorist. Washington St. ss LMAO

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Sue, try to limit the booze before you start a thread!

3. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Nah, they're just part of Hoffa's Army he talked about the other day. Not terrorists, just moronic Union thugs.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    You shouldn't drink and post.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Another post from the Idiot and his keyboard. lol

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Seattle, where you can commit a felony and get away with it, is more like it!!

Unions claim they made the work place safer.

Lets see, attack guard shack, break window and kidnap occupants. Carry placards with base ball bats and crow bars instead of stickers(small stick FYI). Cut air lines(brake lines)Hydraulic lines(oil spills)

Ah, Yep work place is definitely safer!!

County Prosecutor is either lazy or a Democrat or a union sympathizer. Could be a RINO though.

What really funny and sad at the same time, union LEO's and NO arrest!

Used to be ONLY in Russia would you see this!!

7. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Sue,

You're dead nuts on! It was premeditated domestic terrorism, plain and simple. If we had a real president, and not the meretricious pander we have now, the federal marshall's would be kicking butt and taking names as we speak.

P.S.-You guys shouldn't tease Sue about drinking' and postin'...this union stuff is enough to make a preacher cuss.

8. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

This story has gained enough national attention, that law enforcement is now going to look into the matter. Maybe with any shred of justice, some people will be charged with some major felonies and spend some years in the Graybar Hotel.

I don't expect too much from the Fed, because of Eric Holder being in charge. Of course he would react differently if these were people of non union persuasion.

9. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

The wind-bag "spouter" calling Sue an idiot. HA HA HA !

Old adage: Takes one to know one.

Vaporize Em,

Frank Fortyone

10. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Yea, Unions & unemployment!

How many jobs were DRIVEN to other countries because of high UNION DEMANDS!

Check the "made in xxxxx" label the next time your purchase something/anything and ask your self WHY??????????

Frank

11. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

I do not condone criminal behavior. I am just posting a different view of unions and workers versus management. Boeing is leaving the unionized environment of Washington State for the more "its OK to screw the workers" environment on the south east coast of the US. But as a side note, that wonderful corp who is just "trying to stay competitive" pays their CEO more money than they pay in tax.

The corporation paid its CEO $13.8 million and the IRS $13 million while also aggressively seeking state and local tax breaks, IPS found. The company pocketed a net tax refund last year of $137 million from states and localities alone.

So go ahead and rail against the unions, they are the only reason regular people have health care, vacations, holidays, overtime, etc, etc. Left to themselves, corporations will enrich only a few. I believe workers deserve a slice of pie as well.

Poisoning the water is the fact that public servants are in the union world and unsustainable contracts have been signed (by other public servants). More than half of all union members are also public employees.

12. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

I have to agree with Likes-yo-shoot, sue is an idiot

13. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Boeing is moving to a right to work state because they're tired of being held hostage by the unions and the constant threat of strikes / work stopages / blue flu and work slowdowns. You can't stay competitive and responsive to customer demands when you're being dragged down by organized crime....er unions.

When you're a parasite, the number one rule is don't kill the host.

14. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

So, seattle sue, you have not answered my question. Did you or do you work for $10 a day at any time in ,I'm sure your fabulous, career.
    I am a union member and am damned proud of it too. I can justify what I make for a living, can you?

15. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I'm sure the new plant cost more than 13 million.

If your unions are so great - Why don't you clean them up yourselves, that's leaders and worthless workers????????

You ever hear of a "right to work state"?????

Hate to burst your bubble but the unions didn't start health insurance or benefit programs. Companies now offer them to get the best workers.

Companies didn't drive jobs off shore - government regulation did.

Most companies would prefer the jobs stay here and we are now seeing some of these jobs coming back. If Osama would get the EPA and others off their backs more jobs would return.

Don

16. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Right to work for less!

17. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Back to stalking again. tsk tsk you could get into trouble that way, even over the internet.

18. lctrapshooter

Reminds me of this thread.

Union Motto: United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Guess Who?

Once upon a time (3-4 yrs.)ago, a "WIND BAG" who spouts on this forum. Bypassed the Local UNION Hall and hired Seasoned masons at "Scab wages" to pour and finish his cement job. Wonderful example of Union Solidarity.

Hypocrite?

19. lctrapshooter

Wind Bag, Self appointed (Stalking POLICE)

Quit trying to flatter Yourself.

I will make one thing perfectly clear: I am very selective of the people that

I stalk.

A mendacious UNION "fried" Wind Bag with elementary spelling skills, does not

meet my strict criteria.

So go ahead and file the lawsuit....Frank Fortyone

20. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Could this be the "Year" of the rebirth of the Union Troll?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.