1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

unions are KILLING JOBS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by nounion, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nounion

nounion TS Member

unions are supporting legislation that are killing jobs.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/09/04/katie-packer-employee-free-choice-act/

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

+1 for Chris

Lets not forget, there is a huge difference between shop unions and trade unions. As a member of Bricklayers local #4, if I don't preform I won't hold a job. Wayne

3. nounion

nounion TS Member

Chris

This still is America, is it not? In case you didn't know there are two sides to every topic and did I not post this thread under the right category(politics,election and legislation) ! I'm very proud of being a small business owner and a trap shooter, does this bother you? Now that you have expressed your opinion I am expressing mine and you do not have to respond to any thread if you choose not to(still America). It works both ways.

Small business creates 70% of new jobs in this country, how many has your union created?. How many new jobs has your union supported "Stimulus Scam" created? and How many jobs has your union supported "Cash for Clunkers" created? The answer is "0", unions are bankrupting AMERICA. Believe it. Support small business.

4. nounion

nounion TS Member

likes-to-shoot-bill

Does opposition scare you? and by the way save your 2cents your union economy is in the tank. Send me your address and I just might give you a job....... RC

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

wayneo, You are correct from my experiences on job sites. Trade Unions in our area have a great work ethic. In the construction field, production creates profit. Any company has to make a profit to survive, and a GC needs a mason that stays on schedule while producing a quality product. I've seen some good non-union masons too. I don't think unions are killing our economy, but I have a problem if the members blindly support the democratic candidates because the union tells them to. This administration has done nothing to create new jobs (unless you've become a bureaucrat in Washington). Cap and trade, federal health care, and raising taxes to pay for our "stymulus" bill sure isn't going to do it. Some one please tell me where all these new jobs are coming from when our economy "recovers". 1/10th of our population will be unemployed. We're gonna need a bunch of new jobs and I don't see it coming from windmills (80 year payback), electric cars (@$40,000), or any "green tachnology". Small business needs an incentive to be innovative, and not get punished for it.

6. nounion

nounion TS Member

litmus.....
    I am aware of what site this is....

I did shoot this weekend, I am very pleased with my performance. I shot at my house I have an ATA(Pat Trap) trap field in my backyard. I own it, what do you have in your backyard? RC

7. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I've got a dart board and a foosball table.....top that.

8. nounion

nounion TS Member

Tron

You got me there. RC

Litmus

I can afford my own beer but thanks for the offer.
    I live out in the county but we have a leash law! RC

9. nounion

nounion TS Member

drhuner

No. Just the opposite but I can promise you it will not continue if your union supported president and democrat congress get their way. I hire out of work ex-union employees, I pay them, they soon learn they can make money and a living and not follow the leader of their union thugs. Tony, I hire people that want to make money. Have you ever worked for a poor individual?

Litmus;

Your are learning.

10. nounion

nounion TS Member

tony

I do the hiring I'm the BOSS. Keep working your a-- off. Litmus is learning. I can see you will never make it. You must be without a job or something.....RC

11. nounion

nounion TS Member

like-to-shoot-bill

With all your union experience I bet you can really toot one or two, RC

12. nounion

nounion TS Member

tony "the tuff guy"

And to all retired union workers who voted for and vehemently support a president and democratic party that brings YOU obamadeath care - you will not have ANY of the health benefits that you are so stupidly touting. Your unions just signed your death certificate and you support it. RC

13. nounion

nounion TS Member

litmus

hmmmm, something familiar about you = union stupid! RC

14. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Americans buying foreign JUNK is KILLING JOBS.

15. nounion

nounion TS Member

The top shooters which I consider Leo, Harlan,"Kayoe" Stafford and Kiner are shooting a gun made where? Why ? Because ? RC

16. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, Germany, Italy... what's your point???

17. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hey!

Nounion, I'm the one who antagonizes the union chimpanzees around here. Are you moving in on my turf?

(Nice cast...is that a braided steel leader you got on there?)

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I hope all the no union guys would be willing to forego workmen's comp, unemployment insurance, overtime pay, and the 40 hour work week. After all, the union movement was responsible for those terrible things.

Be a true hero and give them up, show us your stones.

HM

19. crusha

crusha TS Member

Littoral fish,

Mah, but ain't that lil' fishy got hisself a nice little hole ripped in the side a his jaw?

Thet musta been a three-jumper, fer shore. (Or should ah say, a three-poster?)

20. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

If all of the American companies are continually looking for way to produce their goods outside the US, why are the foreign companies (especially the car companies) building their plants here? What's wrong with this picture?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.