1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

uni-barrel question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sterlingworth, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

OK,I broke down and purchased a uni barrel for my krieghoff,I shoot the o/u barrels,and i normally break21-25 no problem.Use the top single,about the same.When it comes to the uni,i can't hit a darn thing,even after adjusting p.o.i. Bench resting barrel,right on,on the range i might as well be throwing rocks.Any ideas on what to try next.Thanks for your input in advance..Ray

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Set it up app. one line above 0. Hold your gun a bit closer to the traphouse. Expect to take around one month of trial and error to get a handle on it. Each line is around 7" of impact change so go easy on adjustments!!

3. dzneff

dzneff Member

Ray, don't give up. It takes many rounds to get use to a unsingle. I spent 2 years shooting one and finally sold it because I could not hit consistently with it. Then 2 years ago I bought another: I am now fairly use to it and can fairly consistently hit with it at singles. Dennis

4. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

TOP SINGLES WORK BETTER--YOU ARE JUST PROVING THAT.....LHT

5. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

The uni-barrel did not work for me.
    They are not forgiving for gun canters.

The top singles work better for me.

ed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page