1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Unhappy Transactions??~~Tell us about Good Ones!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by straightshooter1, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I always leave "feedback." I think it's the right thing to do so other posters know who ships what they say they will, and the seller knows I am satisfied.

So far, no "bad" transactions on this site.

Bob

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Every single one here on TS.com

here are few I have done deals with - and they were all great

Lyle, Dblauto, Mac 1, Gene777777777?, leftex, skeetman, averageEd, deercreek, jlatulip, Tron - and others. Never a problem of any sort.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have never had a bad transaction with any of the regulars (or irregulars) on TS.Com ... I try to stay away from those who I do not recognize ... If your from Nigeria, don't even bother ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have had a lot of deals on here and every one of them was better than expected or at least satisfactory including several with the UNLOADER. My latest was another with acss ( Wally) and as always was better than expected.

5. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Too many GOOD ones...not a single UNHAPPY..

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Probably done more business w/ Boomer on here than anybody, but, never had any complaint about anybody I dealt w/. Boomer is A#1 though.

7. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

I've had so many good transactions on this site with so many good people. To name a few:

MIA, brdslayr, Billy Cook, motordoctor, UNLOADER, battuedave, mission6222, skeeljc, tyrone biggums, dendicott, cubancigar2000, tas669, packman13 and more.

Talk first then make the deal! If it sounds fishy pass.

Bill Roberts

8. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

I've bought and sold on TS.com with few if any bumps and would consider all deals good and fair for both parties.

Surfer

9. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Never a bad one on this site....Some VERY good contacts and eventually business transactions with, FlaLagarto (ear plugs), Doug Hubbert (gunsmithing), The Stock Shop (gunsmithing), and I apologize to the man I bought the old Browning Citori from...good deal but I can't remember your user name! Jack

10. lytnin1

lytnin1 Member

I am in Oz [ down under] and have had terrific dealings with Whiz and Gunfitter Joe. Excellent service from you guys.

11. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Dozens of happy transactions. Only one broken promise but even that deal was not too bad. Marc

12. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

All good deals here. Good Sellers and buyers. Bad deals don't go unnoticed here. The last thing we want is to have a few bad eggs that ruin this great network of honest folks. I'm glad to here of any bad feedback, so you know who to stay away from. Two thumbs up for TS.com

13. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I bought a BPS off MIA was great to deal with But mostly I sell and well Nobodys checks have bounced yet!

Jerry Lewis

14. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Made my day, I'm on the list. I myself have been satisfied every time. Do your research, ask questions. John Wilgus

15. APrice

APrice Active Member

Good deal with Smokn'Joe recently. Item arrived before my check got to him!

16. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

I recently caused an unhappy transaction. I listed some Briley tubes for sale. They sold to 2 different buyers. Buyer of the 410 tubes satisfied with the purchase. Buyer of the 20 & 28 gauge tubes not so much. I had explained I had these companion tubes in my Browning GTI. They did not fit his red lettering ( first year I think) so he asked for a refund. Apparently the bore on the 1st model GTI is smaller than the later model( gold lettering). I agreed to refund the purchase price. There was a death in my family and I refunded the purchase price to the wrong buyer. I had the right name with the wrong address on the letter. It was returned to me and finally the refund made it's way to the correct person. Willie has not bashed me nor commented in any way about his delayed refund, ( 2 weeks) but I feel bad I had his money tied up longer than he expected. The day he called it actually arrived in his mail. Moral of this, even well intentioned , honest people screw up. Willie sorry for the delay...Larry Lockhart

17. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I've bought and sold a number of guns and other items on this site through the years. I've never had any problems or issues. As I've been on this site from the beginning I recognize many of the regular names. And I generally stick to those people, but I've also purchased and sold to others with no problems. I think, mostly a lot of good people frequent this site.

18. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Another who has not had one bad deal here.

I did a deal with Eric M, cashed his check, and forgot about it. A week or so later, I wrote him about the check. To his credit, after he calmly described the unique check, I remembered. He did not call me any names. LOL

Items shipped before they got my check, or before I got their check, that I cannot recall them all. The first deal with Gene N, he shipped two High Grade shotguns before he got my trade.

Great deals, both buying and selling on this forum. A few tirekickers and occasional comments from the Peanut Gallery. All in all, Life is Good Here.

Thanks, all.

19. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Buying or selling I never had a bad deal. Bulge.

20. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Pretty much the same with me. Never had any bad experiences with either stuff I have bought or people I have sold to. All in all I have to say that I have come to only expect positive outcomes when dealing with people on this board. Obviously stay away from the I'll pay you more if you ship to nigeria etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.