1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfired Winchester 101 3 barrel skeet gun value?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hwcn, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hwcn

hwcn Member

Looking for help valuing an unfired Pigeon grade 3 barrel 101 Winchester. All original paperwork and hang tags still on the gun. Original box as well and the 28 & .410 barrel are still wrapped in original paper. Only problem is that the finish on the stock got a little marred because the owner stored the gun and barrels in a cheap hard case and one of the barrels protruded through its wrapper and rubbed the finish on the underside of the stock. Wood is not damaged and I am sure the finish could be made to look like new.

Your input on value is greatly appreciated. Gun original sold for $367.50. Serial # is PK268xxx.

Thanks!

2. hwcn

hwcn Member

Looking for help valuing an unfired Pigeon grade 3 barrel 101 Winchester. All original paperwork and hang tags still on the gun. Original box as well and the 28 & .410 barrel are still wrapped in original paper. Only problem is that the finish on the stock got a little marred because the owner stored the gun and barrels in a cheap hard case and one of the barrels protruded through its wrapper and rubbed the finish on the underside of the stock. Wood is not damaged and I am sure the finish could be made to look like new.

Your input on value is greatly appreciated. Gun original sold for $367.50. Serial # is PK268xxx.

Thanks!

3. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

I would guess at about $3K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.