1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

unemployment hits 10%

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by over/under, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. over/under

over/under Member

We need more stimulus. You lie. Trillion $ package to keep unemployment at 8%. OOps what happened. Maybe the government needs to get into healthcare business. If you fail at everything else sooner or later maybe you might find you're successful at. I really doubt it. What do you expect from a community organizer. What a joke and they want us to trust them with our health care.I don't think so. Everyone please write, call or email your representative.

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Being a communist he doesn't know where jobs come from. He thinks jobs are all created by the government. He sucks trillions into the government then wants to raise taxes on the private sector where the jobs really come from. Communism is a race to the bottom. Obama Hessein doesn't know what he is doing unless his real agenda is to destroy America. It just might be, we know he grew up hating this country and our freedom.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

There are so many people who have had hours cut, wages cut, unemployment ran out, and a host of other similar problems. they are the uncounted jobless.

The link says it was 11% in August, including uncounted.

It has to be a real rate of around 16 per cent now. Our state is in bad shape.

HOW'S THE OL' STIMULAS PACKAGE DOIN', BAMMIE?

HM

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

According to the latest Gallup poll 52 percent of Americans still support this guy. In some regions I am sure it is much higher. I don't see how someone can be that stupid and still function as a human being.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Actually what is needed is ZPG (zero population growth) and a populace that is willing to work.

If there are no "Giveaway Programs" available, maybe some of the hardcore unemployed will rethink their position.

Curt

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The link goes to The dept of labor, the true rate is U6.

Check it out, 16.3%.

HM

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Hell we hit 10% months ago and still climbing. 18% in some areas of Michigan.

Don

8. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Irrelavant. Just look at all the jobs he's saved.

9. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The rate today is 10.2%. Bear in mind this is not counting the millions who have used up their unemployment benefits and not counting those who have given up looking for a job and who knowd how many more are not counted to keep the numbers low.
    He,Obamy, just doesnt care, he doesnt care about our kids trudging thru the mountains of Pakistan or Afganistan or sitting anywhere he flys around to get his cronies elected, I will never forget his comments about the wounded soldiers,"they enlisted so they should pay for their wounds and rehabilitation from their own insurance".
    To them, any monies not spent is money for them to spend, they are cold,they have no SOUL.

10. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Detroit is near 29%.

11. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

They also do not count millions of self employed that are currently not working or working in a loss.

12. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Yeah, if you think it is bad now wait until they add kneecap and trade and pass healthcare. Another burden on business, and we wonder why companies move overseas?

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

With only 30% of the Stymulus spent, the Market is up 50% on it's own. Waste of taxpayer money.

14. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

It appears to me that "THEY" want a revolution,,,,,

15. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Tron, how do you pronounce Detroit?

A couple of years ago I meet a guy who said there were 3 ways to pronounce Detroit - Duhh troit, Dee troit, or just say Troit for short, but each pronouncement was followed by the mf word.

So which is it?

Duhh-troit-mf

Dee-troit-mf

or just Troit-mf

Only he didn't say the letters mf, he said the whole word.

I'm not planning on visiting Detroit anytime soon, but if I do, this Hoosier wants to pronounce it correctly.

16. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Bisi, I was there in july,,,you ain't missin nutin,,,,,,,,

17. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Most commonly heard phrase in Detroit is:

"Up against the wall asshole"!!

Curt

18. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

23% graduation rate in Detroit last year.

19. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

23%...

The despicable fact is that liberals fail to see the culture that they created, is an absolute failure.

23%,,liberalism at it's very best.

20. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Throw more tax money at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.