1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

undocomented targets

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Palos shooter, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

Today I was shooting some undocumented targets at my local gun club..My buddies were in the clubhouse drinking coffeeI just snuck out to the trap and shot at 50 targets..I didn't think I should pay for them because I was wishing for a 50 straight and a better score..It was very windy and some of the targets were illegal..The management was not out on patrol to see if the targets were set to the ATA specations..Seeing that I am not a member of the club and don't pay any dues or membership fees do you think I should pay for these targets..I could have a better life if I didn't have to pay for any targets that I have shot..Do you think that homeland security can help me out ..Maybe I can become a welfare shooter??Do you think some gun clubs will take the Ilinois LINK card for targets..
    Maybe the Gov can help me out// Maybe not as I don;t have a ILLINOIS PRISION RECORD..
    What a country ,,Illegal targets ..Illegal shooters..Illegal citizens..
    Will I have to show my Birth certificate to shoot?? Maybe the green card??
    Soon we will have the Mexican country shoot..Tijuana singles..Drug handicap..
    Cocaine doubles.. Just a little humor..Maybe brighton the day,
    If I mow the grass at the club for cash money and don't pay any taxes on the money I earn and just pay the tax on the gasoline that i purchased for the lawn mower will it satify the IRS..And maybe the tax on the food I eat..Does this make me a tax paying citizen???

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Time to put the bottle down and go to bed now.

3. missed some

missed some TS Member

aint being a democrat great.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Did you borrow their guns from the rack too?

5. chipped99

chipped99 Active Member

You might try a topwater bait on the next cast!!!!!!!!!!

6. oletymer

oletymer Member

You probably took a couple of boxes of shells from someones bag. What a dirt ball. You should be neutered and not be able to reproduce more of your kind.

7. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Thats where my vest went!!!

8. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

OK!!!!! Now that we know you are undocumented AND shooting here illegally AND probably shot someone elses gun from the gun rack AND took someone elses shells AND took someone elses shooting vest, YOU need to hold a RALLY AGAINST US AND TELL US WHAT A BUNCH OF BACKWOOD HILLBILLY RACISTS we are and then have your kids go take lessons from the clubs best shooter, that way your kids can become MEMBERS of the club at NO CHARGE!!!!!!!!

9. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

FlaLagarto, Sorry you don't see the humor, it's hard to understand these things if you are not one of us that live in the Southwest that deal with these kinds of things on a daily basis with the "ILLEGAL" immigrants. We enjoy a chance to get our points of view out to the rest of our Country that has NO idea what REALLY goes on along our Nations southern border.

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Comedy is tough.

11. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

... and this is a big room. How sad, that without even reading the thread - I knew where this was headed... If the targets were undocumented... are they even broken if shot?!

Jay

12. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

This is just my form of trapshooting Satire.If you google it you get this--Satire The literary art of ridiculing a folly or vice in order to expose or correct it. The object of satire is usually some human frailty; people, institutions, ideas, and things are all fair game for satirists. Satire evokes attitudes of amusement, contempt, scorn, or indignation toward its faulty subject in the hope of somehow improving it.
    There is more truth than most people know in jest.Maybe the ATA can come up with the trapshooters dream act..We could all dream we were AA shooters...I live in Illinois and my Senator Turban Durban sponsors the Dream Act..
    Grntitan is right..I should leave the scotch alone..Lonesome scotch????

13. capulona

capulona TS Member

Sorry, it but has to be funny. it's not. my apologies.

try again.