1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Underwear Check May Be Needed!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WesleyB, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Awesome talent and Pure raw horse power. What a save!

2. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Looks real... most of those type of planes have enough horsepower to go straight up. Looks like he did it knife edge till he got close to the ground and chopped the power just as he rolled the wing down level. Looks doable to me.

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

It is a fake!

http://www.reggiepaulk.com/2008/10/killathrill-generates-huge-buzz-with.html

4. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

With only one wing the airplane would be uncontrollable. Anybody who thinks this video is real must believe in the tooth fairy.

I never cease to be amazed at just how gullible some people can tee. Obama takes advantage of this fact.

5. pancho villa

pancho villa TS Member

Without a doubdt, a radio controlled model until after the landing. Then the film is switched.
    pancho

6. KK

KK TS Member

It's a fake.
    http://www.avweb.com/blogs/insider/AVwebInsiderBlog_ViralVideo_KillaThrill_LostWingLanding_199096-1.html

7. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Darn, it sure looked real to me.........Till I looked closer at the landing and the guy doesn't move at all........

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.