1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

underwear bomber gets life in prison

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Life in prison! Should have gotten his life terminated as he tried to do to all the other passengers. Would that be like Sharia Law? Mike.

2. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

This is where we get it all wrong in this country. We should be more helpful to those like this. I think he should have his wish completed, send him up in something barely air worthy, with enough C4 to drop the twin towers, and once up and over something not in harms way, let it blow. Hey, he wanted to blow himself up, right? Why deny this fellow that privilege, instead of spending a single penny on supporting him for years. I only hope he bunks with Bubba from Detroit, who is missing his mama.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

He isn't worth the shell it would take to kill him, drown his sorry ass

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I don't want to pay to keep this SOB alive.

5. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

I listened to this today, they told his sentence, life in prison in solitary confinement until he dies, he will never leave his cell except for who knows what, he will never speak to another, they told of the prison he would be in, I have never heard of this type of prison any where, it is max security solitary,in the desert in Colorado 250 feet below ground. I cant imagine! Lee

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I wonder if they debriefed him before they slammed the cell door?

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Maybe we can send him somewhere to serve his time in a more controlled and spartan setting

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Slic Lee (and others),

You may want to read Tom Clancy's novel. "Locked On" It is a fictional story but see if you can identify with any of the characters between the novel and the political real life world. The book has a pretty good description of what must be the prison you are talking about. In that novel prison, the conditions are the same as you describe.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Imagine, this guy tries to kill our citizens, and some not our citizens, but on our land. He screws up, thank God he did, and now we have to pay somewhere around $50,000 a year to maintain him. So now he becomes a financial burden to us. Why not just send him to see 'Old Sparky'?

10. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

A 250 foot deep prison is awful close to hell.

11. porky

porky TS Member

They will probably keep him in isolation for the rest of his life.

12. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I say put a bomb in his shorts and place him in a concrete bunker without a roof, all tethered, and gaged, so all he can do is listen to the tic-toc. Set it, and forget it.

13. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Look on this site for the thread titled; "you've got to love our gov't" for some interesting reading on this scumbag bomber.

14. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

This idiot acted as his own attorney- immediately after he was sentenced he indicated he wanted to appeal. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want to see another dime of our tax money spent on this SCUM BAG. Just shoot him and get it over with.

Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.