1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UNDERDOG shoots a 200 @ the California State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by poacherjoe, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

Congradulations to Jason Nelson on a perfect score of 200 singles!!!His first 200 straight...PJ

2. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

UPDATE:: STATE CHAMPION IN SINGLES!! First 200 straight andit only took an unbeleivable 25 target shootoff!!!Against AAA shooters

3. jamsmotorhead

jamsmotorhead Member

There's no doubt that Jason did an outstanding job, but it needs to be noted that Scott Hopson also shot his first 200 straight in the Singles Championship to win the the AA class. Congratulations to both of them and a special "Hooray" for Jason for taking on the AAA shooters and winning it all. He made Livermore proud.
    Jon Ackerman

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

CONGRATULATIONS to both shooters. The level of skill and concentration this takes is incredible. Then add in the heat. WOW! I shared this expperience back in 2004, AA, 224 straight and was only the runner up. They will live with this achievement the rest of their lives. Fred

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

California has a pretty good history of people coming out of the woodwork to win the singles championship.

Congrat's on some fine shooting by all.

ss

6. Portigee Duckman

Portigee Duckman TS Member

Way to go Jason , the company you keep (poacher Joe)will come back and haunt you.He hangs around a pretty nice guy thou!I haven't seen you on Friday nites
    Leave the Buffer at home .

7. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Congrats to Jason! He was on fire at the Thursday night pot shoots too! Dwayne

8. Vickie

Vickie Member

I will second all the congrats for Jason. We shot with him all week and he did a great job. 97 in doubles one day too! We had a really good squad this year, enjoyed shooting with him and really am proud of his Championship!

Congratulations Jason Nelson California State singles champion ! Hope to see you at the Grand!

Vickie Larkin

9. perazzitm

perazzitm Member

Jason here. I just wanted to thank Jennifer,Tom, Vickie and Dennis for letting me have the oppourtunity to be on your squad, you guys are great. By the way my head is now starting deflate. Wish me luck at the Montana State Shoot. And for all you wondering I will bring a few buffer loads just in case they have some Annie's.
    perazzitm_2009_20032.jpg

10. showmeapair

showmeapair TS Member

Great job Jason and good luck in Montana.

Ferdi

11. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Anyone know who won the HAA and HOA this year? It's not posted on the scoreboard yet!

Congratulations Jason, great job of breaking clays guy!!

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jason nelson trap shooter