1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Under Armor question

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 686beretta, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

Ye, I know a totally random question. I love shooting in hot weather with the Under Armor, type clothing, it keeps me cool.
    I've noticed that it says not to use fabric softner, just wondering what would happen if I do.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

The stuff in fabric softner can clog the pores of the fabric and hamper its ability to breathe correctly.

The Under Armour is great stuff. I have heat gear, cold gear and one of the all season reversable shirts. Its worth the money in my opinion.

3. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

Thanks I just wondered what was wrong with FS.

4. TC

TC TS Member

Fabric softner will also clog the dryer screen slightly and reduce air flow. As Matt said, it will prevent clothes from breathing properly. Don't use it any more after I seen what it was doing.

5. tj303

tj303 Member

I found Under Armor products to be over hyped and over priced.

6. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

The new "charged cotton" T-shirts by Under Armor are the best T-shirts I have ever use. They really do wick away moisture and dry very, very quickly.

Of course, at $25 per shirt, one would expect them to be good.

I bought six, all different colors, and they have been great so far this summer in Florida.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.