1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Unbelieveable - people realy fall for this???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Old Cowboy, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Gee......$750,000 for only a $135 investment. You're not gonna' pass that up are ya'?

Apr 10, 2011
    Sadly yes, lots of people fall for these scams. Even more sad; however, is that many of these same people are registered voters that fell for an even worse scam during the last 2 presidential elections.

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM
  3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    R Barker,

I'm jealous I got 750 grand less than you. I know 'cause I can still count mine.

Think you could share?

4. oz

oz Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    nigerian FBI?
  5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    IL(The gun friendly Southern Part)
    Y'all do what you want but I'm gonna be laughing all the way to the bank. I chose the ATM card. I figure $3000/day will keep me from going overboard on buying. I always knew my luck would change. Heck they even got my SSI number so as not to confuse me with the guy of the same name one town over.

Can't hardly wait to go to the ATM.
  6. Shawn

Shawn Member

Jan 29, 1998
    750K so what. I got 2.5 Million coming my way.

Dear Customer,

This email is coming to you as a reminder concerning your pending package that has been with us for a long time. As you already know that this package is containing an AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE CARD (ATM CARD) in your name and in the amount of $2.5 million USD.

United Parcel Service (UPS) wish to let you know that our delivery team has finally carried out delivery of your package though having problems with your availability on pickup which we assume that the address is not correct. The package was shipped from Nigeria and since on the 01/31/2013 it has been in Pine Bluff, AR, United States on transit awaiting clearance of location.

To track your package, go to www.ups.com and insert the tracking number below to view delivery status.

TRACKING NUMBER: 1Z9575R2P297341747

On the tracking page you will see that this package has been in our route for six months which led to our contacting you for proper identification of your address. This is because you have refused to give us your cooperation. You are hereby advice to provide us with the below details so we can immediately have it sent out to our deliverymen in Arkansas to complete your delivery to the current address you may provide now.

Upon receiving your correct details, we will immediately notify our regional depot and the Airport Authorities in USA so that the package will be redirected to your correct address immediately. This is important and as such your immediate response will do you good.

You can also email our dispatch office at mrusifo@ups.de.vc

Mr. Michael Usifoh
    (c)UPS Online Management Team.
    All rights reserved.
    (c) 1995-2012
  7. Shawn

Shawn Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Just got another for 2.8 million. Rick I may catch up to your 12 million by days end.

Good Day,

Follow the out come of the visit of US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to Nigeria, U.S. Embassy in Nigeria in conjunction with U.S. Director of Foreign Assistance has been mandated to use its virtue of power to respond to your most alarming needs. We can understand that some selfish group of individuals in Africa system of government has refuse to release your inherited fund and thereby bringing a good numbers of United States citizens and other people around the globe into depts. and poverty through their selfish and unnecessary demands. The corrupt officials in Africa system of government have made your payment file dormant and that is why you could not receive your payment all these years. But every arrangement has been made to solve your problem once and for all so that you will have your $2.800, 000.00 USD in less than 48 hours time. This is what you will do to receive your fund in less than 48 hours. Make your choice on the mode of payment between the two options listed below and fill in gaps on the option of choice. Note, you can only choice one option out of the two listed, so careful fill in the gaps of the option you wish to receive your fund.

Option (A) Bank to bank wire transfer.

(1) Your Full Name_________________________________
    (2) Your Personal Telephone Number_______________________
    (3) Your Address _________________________________________
    (4) Your Bank Name_____________________________________
    (5) Your Account Number________________________________
    (6) Routing Number_____________________________________
    (7) Account Holder’s Name________________________________
    (8) Bank Address___________________________________________
    (9) Bank Swift Code________________________________________

Option (B) Bank Draft that is payable in any bank around the globe.

(1) Your Full Name ____________________________________________
    (2) Home / Office Address where the bank draft will delivered______________
    (3) Private Telephone Number_______________________________________
    (4) Scan Copy of International Passport or Driver license___________________

Get back to us with your information filled in option of your choice and you will receive your fund in less than 48 hours.

Thanks & Regards,
    Terence P. McCulley U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria
    Email us.embay@gmail.com
  8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Why not? People voted for Obama.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.