1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Unbelievable thinks seen at the Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by federal paper, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. federal paper

federal paper TS Member

Shooting doubles in the dark and getting home at 5am just in time to be at work at 6am. i'll stay home next year.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Boo hoo. Things didn't go well this year for sure but you sound like a kid that said i'm taking my toys and going home. Get over it and grow up. Sometimes things just don't go as planned. If you can't understand that and give it another shot next then i guess we won't miss you.----Matt

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I really really MISS you Matt you sound like a fun guy . You are the official Sparta Spartan .

I don,t think you have ever been to the Grand .

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Nope, just every day so far. Oh wait and last year and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that get the picture know it all? Thats 7 years in a row in case i screwed it up. How about you if i'm the official Spartan as you put it. Are you here at the Grand this year??----Matt

5. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

Don't just complain here. Let the ATA Pres. know what you think about the dumb a** running the event, Mike Hampton.

BR1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.