1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Unarmed and desperate!.........

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by biff, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

Since I am unarmed, not a single Ljutic in the house! It looks like I will not be shooting for at least another month! Both guns are at my stock refinisher, Greg Gabel's and he said it'll be another month...dang! I got to thinking though maybe the layoff will give me a chance to forget and unlearn all the bad shooting habits I have accumulated. I had planned to not shoot at all this winter but reneged and shot the Dixie Grand where not one but all my averages went even farther south! Biff

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Biff...try paintball. It's REALLY fun!

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Get a good used 1100 with screw in choke tubes. After your L-guns come back, use it for sporting clays.

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Biff, check the linked thread above. I'm sure Snapshot won't mind. Bill Malcolm

5. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Atta boy billy, we'll get him to see the light yet!
    (without one, how can he join our official international Kolar squad at the 2008 Canadian??)
    b.

6. biff

biff Active Member

Jack, That is a really nice 1100, both my Ljutics shoot 100% high! I just sold a Ljutic which only shot 70/30, just couldn't make it work. As far as the Kohlers, BTW are they still being made by SKB, I have already paid for the education I received there in Racine!!! I am presently enrolled in LackaSmoke University being debriefed and purged to eleminate bad habits! Thankfully I fully recovered from having owned that over rated mistake, Chip King just may want to hold onto his Ljutics!!! Biff

PS: I have owned about one or more of all but three makes of guns:a B, A,&S brands, once I discovered Ljutic I have not had the desire to own or even shoot another brand!

7. biff

biff Active Member

MIA, BTW thanks for the offer to shoot the 1100! Snapshot shoots a TMX! Maybe I better check that out!! Biff

8. biff

biff Active Member

MIA, I'm gonna take your word on the TMX and shoot Snapshot's 32" TMX Saturday in some games. Hope it doesn't spoil me as nothing can pry my Ljutics(when I get them back) from my cold fingers(this time of year)! I'll keep you posted, but I'm not expecting much from that little Perazzi Peashooter! Biff

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Whats happened to my positive thinking buddy? If you think it won't work, yer prolly correct? :) Hap

10. biff

biff Active Member

Hap, You must shoot one of those Spaghetti Specials!My deepest sympathy to you to be so handicapped!! I'm usually pretty positive about me when I'm shooting a Professional Tournament Grade gun like a Ljutic, now when it comes to Snapshot's Perazzi I have to give it a little dig! Don't anyone tell her. Biff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.