1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Unanimous defeat.....AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

looks like hussein LOST again and EVERYBODY is against him...

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    AHAHAHAHAHA brilliant. Put Zero's budget up for a vote 'as-is' and not even the Dems would back him.

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Now think about that, a majority Democrat Senate (53 to 47) led by a certifiable nut case, would not vote for President Loser's budget.

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

He did not lose. He offered a buget and it was turned down. He can say that he did what he was obliged to do and the Congress turned in down. This is then game THEY play and WE pay the price!

Tom Coburn is completely correct. America is in immanent danger of financial collapse. He calls it the "murder" of America and the murderers are our cowardly elected representatives. The day of reconing is not a decade away. It is only a year or two away. Russia is making a strong case for the Ruble (partially backed by gold) to replace the Dollar as the world's reserve currency. Once that happens, look for a complete collapse of our debt-based economy.

36% of America's work force is not working. Think that's a powder keg? When they start to become restive, it will not be like the occupy Wall Street slimeballs. Unlike the professional protesters on the left who demonstrate for no discernible reason and frequently don't even know why they are there, it will have taken a lot to get them fired up and they will not be placated easily.

The thing that America has going for it is that we are a consumer nation and the rest of the world would like to sell us stuff. However, if we can't pay for it, why would they want to? China loans us money so that we can buy Chinese products and they can keep their ciizens employed and happy. When we can't buy their stuff, they will stop loaning us money and demand that we pay back what we borrowed, which we can't!

If and only if America exploited its energy resources could we once again become a power player in the world's economy. We need to get rid of the environmentalists who helped put us in this jackpot and do what we all know in our guts is the right thing for our country and our offspring - but we won't!

And if you think that I am Chicken Little or Cassanrda, just wait and see. The Congress can pass laws and they can revoke laws but they can't revoke the laws of nature or economics.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Well said birdogs

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Yet if it would have passed,,,,,,he would have claimed a victory,,,,,,bd is so right regarding our debt and uncontrolled spending,,,,,,if we don't bite the bullet soon, there will no more America as it has been known......

7. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Spot on birddogs. It's not a matter of 'if' it's a matter of 'how soon'. DC is not and cannot change quick enough. You hit the nail on the head with the dollar not remaining the world reserve currency. When that happens......bye-bye.

Sad but true. Our founding fathers put a government in place to 'protect' its people. Ironically, it will be the mechanism that destroy its people. We are eating our own.

8. Garry

Garry Active Member

If you are eligible to vote, look in the mirror and ask yourself how many times you have voted for someone who failed to keep their sworn promise to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

We the people are responsible for making sure are elected representatives keep their oath of office and we have failed miserably.

9. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Garry...while I agree with you in part, I do realize that Washington is a disease. I think many people with the right intentions have been elected only to get indoctrinated and consumed by the lobby driven government machine. There is an answer to how to break the machine.....it's called term limits. Career politicians are concerned with one thing. The people they represent???? WRONG. They are concerned about their 'careers'. Look at Richard Lugar. I live in Indiana so I am all to familiar with this guy. Did you catch his 'how dare you' attitude when he lost his seat? We need some idealistic thinkers in congress with term limits.

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

Yes, Skeeter...I did indeed catch Arlen Lugar's indignant farewell. Wow! A surreal, five-page blast aimed at tutoring the guy who defeated him on "how to act if he wants to get things done."

Unbelieveable. I didn't fully realize how much I disliked that sackoshit, until I saw that. The kind of farewell address that makes you mutter "Good Riddance" under your breath.

A family relative went to high school with Lugar here in Indy, and is still in shell-shock about it. The person is employed in the "Education Industry," and is part of that generation who thinks "everything is ok with America," you young people just need to buckle down and apply yourselves...and by the way, make sure you keep electing people like Lugar, so we can borrow the money we need from China to pay MY old-age benefits.

Amazing. The people of Greece act like they cannot see what's about to happen to them. Apparently, they don't care how bad it gets, as long as they can blame their troubles on some malevolent outside entity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.