1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UN Speach

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by dhip, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhip

dhip Active Member

OK,I'm sure this will start a little discussion.Today.at the UN,the President mentioned,as MOST Americans as I are Christian,and then proceeded to target the recent violence overseas.It has always been my opinion he was Christian,being that preacher went off on a rant just because Oboma went to his church shortly after getting elected.If he is willing to announce to the World,he is a Christian,isn't it a little bit of bigotry for some to keep painting him as a Muslim.Everyone knows a true Muslim would die before he would even consider saying he was a Christian.Just food fot thought,for those who disagree.

Doug H.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

More important, is what did he say when appearing on "The View" today?

Seems that was more important for President Kardashian, than meeting with any world leaders at the UN.

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Doug, As I understand it Mooslims can use any means possible to spread their beliefs including becoming Christian as long as they renounce Christ when called upon to do so.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Keep in mind there are Christians who go to church who don't behave in a very Christian like manner. My daughter's pre-school teacher was a pillar of the local Christian community until she and her patsy boyfriend murdered her husband. Fortunately she was thwarted in her plot to burn her children alive in a coverup arson fire.

5. rpeerless

A parson once told me going to church means, 'I have sinned'. (i.e. Attendees seek forgivesness for their sins by going to church.)

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Peerless is right. Watch the vid.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tCAffMSWSzY?feature=player_popout" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Muslims are allowed to lie, especially to infidels.

All I saw was a tedious finger wagging that bespoke an empty suit. But we know that already.

HM

8. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

He SAYS he's a Christian and that makes him one? OK, using that logic I'm Santa Claus. You have no right to question because I SAID so.

9. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Is Mitt Romney a Christian??????????????

blade819

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Is Mitt anti American? The Morman religeon has never projected anti American views.

11. Rick Barker

Romney is more Christian than Osama bin Obama is.

Again, you guys should look up the web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and read their creed.

I have yet to hear a Mormon curse the United States and the people in it, like Obama's Rev. Wright.

12. halfmile

Blade, you have to learn. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (AKA Mormon) has to be called a Christian organization.

Last I heard, Romney was a member.

HM

13. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I laugh when I hea Right Wing Nuts claim Obama to be a Muslim. Especially when the same Wing Nuts couldn't shut their pie holes trying to link Obama to the Christian Church and Rev. Wright not too long ago. Mormon Christian? Do they believe in the Trinity? That Jesus was the Son of God and died for the sins of man? Rick, forget the Morman Creed, Read the books of John or Mathew.

blade819

14. halfmile

Merriam-Webster:

Definition of CHRISTIAN
    1 a: one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Wikipedia:

Mormons self-identify as Christian, though some of their beliefs differ from mainstream Christianity. Mormons believe in the Bible, as well as other books of scripture, such as the Book of Mormon. They have a unique view of cosmology, and believe that all people are spirit-children of God. Mormons believe that returning to God requires following the example of Jesus Christ, and accepting his atonement through ordinances such as baptism. They believe that Christ's church was restored through Joseph Smith, and is guided by living prophets and apostles. Central to Mormon faith is the belief that God speaks to his children and answers their prayers.

Get your wiring checked.

HM

15. dhip

dhip Active Member

OK,I agree it's muddled,what he is and what he truly believes.But I wonder,have some Christians,lowered theirselves from what is to be true Christian attitude.Also,not trying to stir the pot too much.I came across a book my father gave me 1 month before he died.Yes it's a bible,but with a particuliar sign emblazed with a insignia.A compass over a square with a G in the middle.Yes,I know what it means,but,those professing to belong to this group,I wonder,have they also forgotten some of the original teachings.I will now quote R.W And REV. Joseph Fort Newton.

The very honor of Masonry pays to the bible,it teaches us to REVERE EVERY book of faith in which men find help for today and hope for tommorrow,JOINING hands with the man of ISLAM as he takes oath on the KORAN,and with the HINDU as he makes covenant with GOD upon that book he loves best.

Just reminding some to look at the bigger picture,let the narrow minded fall off the cliff by themselves.

Doug H.

16. mark54

mark54 Member

The future MUST NOT belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." -President Obama, addressing the United Nations

Yesterday, the major news outlets poured through many of Obama's lines from his speech. This line was largely LEFT OUT.

17. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Someone said the Koran teaches to try to convert the infidel and if he will not convert to kill him. Is that true?

I also believe the Koran teaches it is ok for a Muslim to lie to those of other faiths to get their way. Is that not true?

How can we call anyone of Islamic faith peaceful if the above two statements are true and they all follow the same Koran.

18. rpeerless

I read or heard it said somewhere that Rev. Wright was a Muslim in his earlier years. Anyone else hear that?

Also read some terrible things said regarding Christian beliefs yesterday. No one in the main steam press has mentioned them being said by a Muslim leader.

I refuse to worship the sun or bow down before a cow.

19. Rick Barker

Blade, I have read them, have you?

One could say any religion practiced after Christ is false, because he said, no others will come after him, meaning all prophets will be false, including Mohammed, John of Arc, Smith or any other.

The saints of the Catholic Church are just as false as those of the Mormons, but I will not do anything to stop anybody from practicing the belief system they want to practice, even empty headed Leftists, even though they are WRONG about everything they believe in.

The important thing is Romney believes in Christ, I don't think Obama does, because he doubts the "Sermon on the Mount" took place and I even posted a video for you of him saying that.

I also doubt as I said before, Romney attends a service where the man standing at the alter curses and damns the USA and the people in as Obama's clergy is on tape saying.

Remove the beam from your eye, blade.

I am glad to see you are an intolerant slob like the rest of us are.

20. Rick Barker

Ignorance and superstition.

As bad as ignorance, deceit and lies by chance?

Flincher100, you must have an inner conflict going on. You go out of your way to ridicule religion and show your intolerance when you could just ignore us and concentrate on the shooting related posts above. As long as you post your snide comments, it is rewarding to know we are driving you crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.