1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UN attacks new Bush torture method

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    PRESIDENT BUSH UNVEALS NEW INTERROGATION METHOD, UN CRIES FOUL

WASH DC - President Bush announced today a new alternative to the controversial waterboarding interrogation methods assailed by some as torture.

"We're going to get the information required to make our nation safe and secure one way or another", said President Bush, at a last minute press conference. "We're going to make them listen to rap music".

The United Nations and several human rights groups immediately protested, claiming that listening to rap music is cruel, and that it goes against the Geneva Convention.

"I cannot imagine a worse torture than this. It's inhumane in the extreme, and does not respect basic human rights", said a UN delegate from North Korea. "But that's what we have come to expect from imperialist running dogs".

A spokesman for Nancy Pelosi stated that she knew of the torture method, but would not comment on it until Ms. Pelosi saw which way the political winds blew. "If the people support it, so will Nancy. If not, then we'll try to impeach Mr. Bush."

"If the price of ensuring that terrorists do not get tortured is a nuked American city, then that's the moral thing to do", said a spokesman for Amnesty International from his London office.

Congress is set to convene on the issue, once someone can wake Ted Kennedy up from his stupor.

- TS News

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Not very far from the truth. Jeff

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Remember the scene from "Apocalypse Now" where Col Kilgore had them play Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" as they attacked?

Maybe not reality but pretty cool. Airstrikes with music might create some trauma in the Muslim community.

I'm thinking "Hava Nagila"!!

HM

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/New%20pics2/?action=view&current=g5q3zRr2TcaHTTq8m3ne3IWzz5kp.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

5. smartass

smartass TS Member

That was good Brian- you do so much better when you avoid the silly Wal-Mart bashing.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Mr. Stud, you apparently have not been around very long. The article about Mao Marts insurance is the first real bashing of Mao Mart that I've done. I've otherwise been pretty neutral on Mao Mart for the most part. In fact, I have shopped there for shells and other items, and will continue to do so.

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

that is cruel and inhumane treatment! i say we just ask them politely and see what they say. if they don't spill their guts right away we can spill them for them. i like the mao-mart name brian thats a good one.merry christmas to all.jackmitch. now don't give me grief about the spilling guts line i only half meant it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.