1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UN approves arms treaty

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smsnyder, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Arms treaty approved by UN

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

expected...

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

No big deal. The U. N. don't mean shit. Send them to France. Defund them.

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Tyrants and Thugs painting the kettle black!!!

Its a shame we are involved with THEM!!

5. Maurice

Maurice Member

timberfaller, You say " it is a pity we are involved with tem" I guess you dont remember it was your President of the time and your country that promoted and pushed for the forming of the UN so do not complain, ""you reap what you sow"
    Maurice ( The Brit. )

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Maurice ... that was 3/4 of a Century ago ... before the rot set in!

Corruption and power grabbing has set in!

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It was a different time Maurice

I thought I read it was supposed to be a unanimous vote to pass, guess they just did away with that part of it

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Tend to your, far more effed up, country, Brit. What's happened to British patriotism? Brits look more French today. Your country better join our Tea Party and save yourselves from eastern occupation.

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Sorry Maurice the Britt!!

I'VE NEVER approved of the UN!!! If the world wants them, send the whole lot to a third world country!

I want the thugs PERMANENTLY done away with!!

Communism is bad enough, the UN is totally worthless!!

10. cyduster

cyduster TS Member

Guess they used Chicago rules to get around the unanimous irritation. Obama can show them how to vote to pass it without even voting. Didn't have to look at the list since I'm from Texas too but hope this does away with Mary Landrieu from LA, backstabber, money grubber. Larry

11. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Well you used to be able to get disability by having a blister as a Brit........all good things end.

12. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Regardless all things said. Maurice is correct. Most of the americans today would not or are scared to march on washington today to straighten things out. They were and still are afraid to back that fellow down in Flordia for shooting that young druggie. He had all the right and no body backed him. Thats why the Obummer regime is so bold about getting gun laws from every direction approved. They are sure that most of the majority will not make an effort to stop them. What they watch for is all talk and no walk. Bill

13. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

There are treatys that are decades old that havent been approved here yet.

That fact alone without debating the impact of the treaty within the US should tell you not to get excited

Regards from Iowa

Gene

14. Maurice

Maurice Member

jcl, the Brits are not in the same league as some of you Americans when it comes to being braggarts. cbxchris and what fairy stories have you been reading? you are really clueless. That being said, I do believe that the UN is a waste and completely ineffectual and the West would be better off without it. Maurice ( The Brit. )

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

First thing that needs to happen is tow and impound every diplomats limo who has unpaid tickets. If they don't pay, auction them off to the highest bidder. Then ship the rest of the aholes in the UN off to the Congo. Then cut off all funding period.

ENOUGH of this crap.

16. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

The UN (un - defined - not, signifying the converse, reversal or absence of some quality, action or condition) appropriately named, has not lived up to its original expectations falling short in the 1970's and falling even shorter now.

And libs don't give me the 'Treky' cool to have a 'Federation' stuff. It ain't happening...that was fiction and this is reality. The universal aliens aren't into it.

17. Maurice

Maurice Member

jcl, if brains were dynamite you would not have enough to blow your hat off.

Maurice ( The Brit. )

18. Maurice

Maurice Member

jcl, if in fact you are 82 years of age then you certainly do not act your age, in fact from most of your posts I would have guessed that you were at the most 6 years of age. Maurice ( The Brit. )

19. Maurice

Maurice Member

jcl, would you like to point out where and when I have bragged about anything. It seems that you are imagining things. Maurice ( The Brit, )

20. Maurice

Maurice Member

Rick Barker, I do not have any disdain for the United States, I just bridle at comments made by some of the uninformed on this site where they refuse to accept the mistakes that their country has made. Every country makes errors so just be man enough to own up to it. I am against the UN, I think it is a useless organization and should be disbanded. Britain has been and still is Americas closest ally and always will be, I have great admiration for the US, it is just some of the idiots on this site that I have no respect for. Maurice ( The Brit. )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.