1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UN and guns.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Butterfingers, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

Over the weekend, we came four votes away from the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:

To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. , and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators that voted to give your rights to the U.N.

Baldwin (D-WI)
    Baucus (D-MT)
    Bennet (D-CO)
    Blumenthal (D-CT)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Brown (D-OH)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Cardin (D-MD)
    Carper (D-DE)
    Casey (D-PA)
    Coons (D-DE)
    Cowan (D-MA)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Franken (D-MN)
    Gillibrand (D-NY)

Harkin (D-IA)
    Hirono (D-HI)
    Johnson (D-SD)
    Kaine (D-VA)
    King (I-ME)
    Klobuchar (D-MN)
    Landrieu (D-LA)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    McCaskill (D-MO)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Merkley (D-OR)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murphy (D-CT)
    Murray (D-WA)

Nelson (D-FL)

Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV)
    Rockefeller (D-WV)
    Sanders (I-VT)
    Schatz (D-HI)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Shaheen (D-NH)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Udall (D-CO)
    Udall (D-NM)
    Warner (D-VA)
    Warren (D-MA)
    Whitehouse (D-RI)
    Wyden (D-OR)

Hello All, here is the list of all the TRAITORS in the U. S. Senate-Thank God there was none listed for OK, AR, TX

People this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take our guns. They need to lose the election. We have been betrayed.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

It is the same SOBs' every time!

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Some of you people amaze me........

.There is no and will be no other foreign power or agency that can OVERRIDE our constitutional rights without having to annihilate the country to begin with.

If you don't trust snopes then all you have to do is google (or any other search engine) for the facts.

LOL

4. likes-to-shoot

Thank God that idiot Harken is retiring....I'm hoping like hell a republican takes his place.

5. drgondog

drgondog Member

The vote was somewhat encouraging but symbolic. The President may or may not pass the Treaty to the Senate - but you can bet your ass that he will spring an Exec Order to implement some key parts while holding the Treaty aside for more favorable odds to get the 67 votes he is required to get.

I don't think he will be stupid enough to force Registration as there is clear Law passed by HW Bush (IIRC) that specifically prohibits storing person and associated firearm purchase in a permanent database... that would get a fast track to Supreme Court - which he Should lose.

6. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

Likes to shoot.
    Just pointing out the above senators are like dud in in your barrel, nothing good
    comes out.

7. likes-to-shoot

Did I hurt your widdow fewwings!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.