1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UltraXS Skeet for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chrisg, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisg

chrisg Member

0   0   0

UltraXS Skeet**Price Reduced**

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have a Browning Ultra XS Skeet for sale. 12ga., 28" ported barrels, factory adjustable comb, truglo sights, rt. side palm swell, invector plus chokes. This gun is a lot harder to find than the XS Sporting, it has parallel rib and wide forearm plus vents between the barrels. I also have extra trigger shoes and I think I still have the factory box. I purchased it from Gamaliel about 4 years ago for my own personal use and have shot about 10 flats of shells through it. Price is $1550 by money order or bank check. I have an FFL so shipping to your dealer is no problem from 61883. Email me at nuthinbutdust@yahoo.com.

2. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May I ask what you are calling parallel rib? parallel to what??

Thanks
    WesleyB

3. chrisg

chrisg Member

0   0   0

I meant to say parallel comb, to the rib. Which is the difference between the xs sporting and the xs skeet. Although with the adjustable comb you can compensate for any angle.

4. chrisg

chrisg Member

0   0   0

Up with more pics.

5. chrisg

chrisg Member

0   0   0

Price Reduced!!!
    Will sell for $1500 !!
    c.g.

6. Bart S.

Bart S. Member