1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ultra XT VS XT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bustedemall, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bustedemall

Bustedemall TS Member

What's the difference between these two? I know the reason for the name change just wanted to see if there are any other differences. I had an XT got rid of it and found an Ultra XT, it doesn't have the fiber optic sight my old XT had so thats one possible difference. The stock feels like it doesn't have as much palm swell as my old XT, anyone know if this is a difference? TIA

2. Lyle

Lyle Member

I'm going to bump this thread up because I am interested in this too. I just purchased an Ultra XT and really like it. I shoot left handed and the newer XT monte carlo doesn't fit me at all. The Ultra does.
    My trigger pulls were WAY different when I test fired the gun though and I sent the gun to have the triggers worked on. I shot the pattern board and both barrels hit the same spot.
    I just got the gun back a week ago and in my first registered doubles event with it shot a 99. We'll see if that continues or not. ha.
    I am very pleased with the product especially for the price.

Lyle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.