1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ultra XT vs XT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 338reddog, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 338reddog

338reddog Member

I just traded off my Ultra XT.The only diffrence I could see on mine and a friends XT was the trigger on his was interchangeable/adjustable and mine wasnt. I dont remember if mine had a palm swell, I dont think so. I will probably regret trading it off but it shot flat for me, but high for the guy I traded with. I ended up with a Ultra sporter sporting clays gun and BT 99 with adjustable comb for my Ultra. If you search my name you can see pictures of my gun. Also some ultra did have the Adj/int trigger. Iwas told that te Ultra had to dropped due to infringment.

Jeff

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

There were two Ultra's. One was a monte carlo stock, no palm swell, adjustable trigger or adjustable stock. The other was a straight stock, adjustable comb, palm swell, and some had adjustable triggers.

3. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

I had an ultra that did not have adjustable triggers. I think it was just the fancy wood and gold inlays. Bill

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

My Ultra XT didn't have the adjustable trigger but my Ultra Sporter did so I put the adjustable trigger on my Ultra XT and the non-adjustable on my Ultra Sporter where it works just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.