1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ultra Rare Engraved Jack West 301 Beretta

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by little gambler, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jack West engraved 301 Beretta. 30" fixed super full Eubanks 5/8" ribbed gun, back bored, ported. Bore dia. around .740" choke around .694" .044"-.046" (left my mic in my rig, but memory is pretty close) Eyster 2 oz front end weight. Stock is a 303 with Deprez of NY 4 way hardware. Gun shows typical 25 year old handling marks. Gun is in great condition although old- has not been shot all that much. This would make a great fun shoot gun. Plenty of choke.

If you like rare stuff that no one else has.......this is it. I have never seen another engraved 301 like this in 20+ years. 1300.00 and I will ship it to your FFL.

After posting, I noticed the rib looked terrible- however, it is arrow straight, something funky with lighting/flash use/white walls.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

I gotta say LG you come up with some nice shotguns. I have to ask the old question of if there is anything you would want to trade for?
    Sliver

4. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

I'm shoot all around Oregon and the western U.S. I have seen that gun around. I think know who did some work to it.

J.F.

5. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

SBXS, My favorite trade of all is cash........tell me what you have to trade, or make me an offer on my pm :)

Jack, I stopped by the original guy who engraved this the other day, beat on his door, and being 12 years since I had stopped in, I found out that the guy who probably engraved this had since moved, and I ran out of time to run him down so I could authenticate it 100%.
    l.g.

6. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

LG, if it was in the Portland area that you were looking for him I think I know for sure who it was. Ran in to him in February with a gun that I have that he did the work on. I have his current telephone number if you need it.

J.F.

7. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

back from vacation

8. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

9. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

10. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

How about 1000.00 or make me an offer via email or pm.

11. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sold locally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jack west engraving

jack west stock for beretta 301