Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Camper Motor home !!!

4K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Chango2 
#1 ·
I have a travel trailer I love just simple and does the job but...... I would upgrade to this with out any hesitation but would have to go back to work for fuel money such a dilemma any help fixing this will be greatly appreciated

That is my current trailer the other issue is parking one like this. Oh well what do you think any advice

See less See more
#13 ·
Old One Eye

Why do you need to upgrade?? More room..??

I traveled the last two summers in a 13' Scamp. If your unit has everything you need.. considering the cost of replacement and problems that come with a bigger unit. I would give a long second look at keeping what you have!

Jerry B.

#15 ·
Lotsa square footage there barfin! That fancy rig has me thinking: One of the longest ocean going storage containers; used, one big rig flatbed trailer used to transport same, and a used conventional configuration Peterbilt tractor with high end sleeper cabin/unit. Get some handy folks (welder, carpenters, electricians, painters) to outfit the storage containers and wow, just as comfortable as the store bought and more of a conversation piece! Well under the multi-million dollar cost of storebought...$200K if bought wisely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.