1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

UK Shooter WTB early type K80 PFS Grip

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by glazer, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glazer

glazer TS Member

0   0   0

Does anyone have an early style K80 Right hand PFS grip. The type with the anatomical double palm swell that came with the first K80 Precision Fit Stock. These are getting hard to find in the UK now and many of us prefer the old type to the latest one.
    If you have one or two spare and are happy to ship to the UK just let me know your price.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Wasn't aware there were 2 diff generations of the K80 grip. I have 2 sitting here that are about a year old, and are near as I can tell the same ones that they've always made.

3. Gramps

Gramps Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Skeet Man,

Are your K80 pistol grips for sale?

Thanks, Ron.

4. glazer

glazer TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Skeet man

The latest grips have a standard double palm swell with no checkering. I dont like that smooth feel. The first PFS in K80 flavour came with a grip that has complex curves on both sides and checkering like a traditional stock pistol grip. Fills my hand just right as if it was made for me. There are other shooters in the UK that like me prefer this older style grip.

I guess I should contact Verne direct.

Thanks

Ade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.